I’ve been doing marketing for over 20 years. And no matter what size company I am working with, most of them have “amazing” internal teams that “fix” everything that’s wrong.
But they reach out because they publish amazing content, build backlinks, and even invest in AI… yet they can’t figure out why they aren’t getting better results.
See, if your website has technical issues, poor site structure, or pages Google can't properly crawl, you're making SEO a lot harder than it needs to be.
And we constantly see basic mistakes… but people don’t realize they are making them. For example, most companies we work with have multiple pages going after the same keyword, which confuses search engines and LLMs as they don’t know which one to rank.
➜ Read more
So how do you fix it all? Well, I just published a step-by-step SEO audit guide that walks you through the entire process.
Most websites don't need more content, they need to fix what's already holding them back.
Ubersuggest does a great job of identifying issues, but if you'd rather have someone else identify the biggest opportunities and implement fixes for you...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar