Selasa, 25 Juli 2023

Salary Transparency

Do you know if you're compensated fairly for the work you do?

I believe in salary transparency, so I'm preparing a report on salaries in the digital marketing industry.

But I need your help.

I've created a salary survey for the people in my network that will help me collect real-world, accurate data from hundreds of thousands of digital marketing professionals.

​You can find the 3min survey here.​

It is quick to complete, and your answers are completely anonymous.

By participating in this effort, you help keep companies accountable and promote fair payment practices. As a thank-you, we'll send you a copy of the findings so you know how you compare to your peers.

Thanks for your help!

Neil Patel
​

PS: If you need help with your digital marketing efforts, you can book a call with my team through this link.​

​
​



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 9710 River Trader St, Las Vegas, Nevada 89178

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar